JOIN US FOR WORSHIP ON SUNDAYS
(music led by Praise Band)
(music led by Choir)
We also livestream all of our services on Facebook to those who are not able to attend in person.
FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
Children are welcome in worship. Children’s bulletins and crayons are available at the door to help keep little ones occupied during the service. We will be reopening our nursery (for children up to 35 months) again during worship services very soon. As we work through all of the logistics of our safety protocols and staff vaccinations, we thank you for your patience and prayers. Be on the lookout for announcements about our nursery program coming soon!
COVID 19 Safety Information
Spaced out seating is available in the Sanctuary with overflow in the Fellowship Hall. Ushers will direct you to a socially-distanced seat.
- We are asking everyone who wants to attend in-person worship to register each week. This will help us ensure that we stay within our current capacity limits.
- By registering to attend, you agree that Leander United Methodist Church cannot guarantee that you or your family will not be exposed to or contract COVID-19 while on the church campus. You will not hold LUMC responsible for any claim related to exposure to or contraction of COVID-19.
- By registering you are agreeing to self-screen prior to coming to church and staying home if you have any symptoms related to virus, especially fever.
To the best of your knowledge, you, your family, or anyone with whom they have had close contact with:
- Is not currently experiencing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing) or has not experienced these symptoms in the last 14 days
- Has been not been diagnosed with COVID-19, does not have a COVID -19 test result pending, or has not been asked to self-quarantine.
- Has not had close contact with, cared for, or is living in the same household as someone diagnosed with COVID-19, within the last 14 days.
- Has not traveled to any region, state, or country that is designated as having widespread COVID outbreaks during the last 14 days.
- All accessible doors will be propped open, so you will not have to touch door handles. Please do not use doors that are closed.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Nursery and Children’s Sunday School will remain suspended at this time. Kids will be seated with their parents. For families with children, activity bags will be available at the door. The bag should be returned as you leave the Sanctuary and they will be sanitized for the next use.
- Restrooms are open, but we are asking that only one person be in the restroom at a time. We encourage you to use the restroom at home before you come to church.
- These protocols are in place to protect yourself and others; please be mindful and remember to “love your neighbor” by following the safety guidelines.
ENTERING/EXITING THE BUILDING
- Masks are required in the building. Keep in mind that masks are a way to love your neighbor and minimize risk of getting sick. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have a mask, disposable masks will be available at the door.
- Temperature Check will be taken at the door while entering to reassure all participants.
- Anyone who arrives not having registered will be on “standby” for any available seating after registered attendees have all been seated.
- Please keep 6 feet of distance from others not in your family unit.
- Following service, you will exit the building the same way you entered.
- Families with children may pick up a children’s activity bag as you enter the building.
Please Join us on Christmas Eve!
PRAYER STATIONS IN THE COURTYARD
(come and go any time)
HOLY COMMUNION AND BLESSING
(Come see Pastor Laura as she offers a drive-through communion in the parking lot)
CAROLS & CANDLELIGHT WITH THE PRAISE BAND
(Outside in the courtyard and streamed on Facebook Live)
“FROM MY HOME TO YOURS”
Join Pastor Laura as she livestreams to Facebook from her home. Get the family together and have a candle ready to light!
Communion is observed every week at each of our worship services